DR. THIRUKUMARAN SUBRAMANIAM
MBBS (Calicut), FRCS (Ireland), FRCS (Edinburgh), FAOI (Germany), Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery (Singapore)
- Graduated from Calicut Medical College, India in 1992.
- Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- International AO Fellowship in minimal invasive trauma surgery (Germany).
- Trained in advance reconstructive surgical techniques and Fitbone surgery at the University of Munich, Germany.
- Worked in Tan Tock Seng Hospital Singapore and obtain a Fellowship in Reconstructive surgery from Singapore.
- Founded the Mahkota Orthopeaedics Reconstruction and Limb lengthening center in the Mahkota Medical Center, Melaka, Malaysia in 2005.
- Special interest include lower limb reconstruction, computer assisted surgery and robotics.
- Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Melaka Manipal Medical College
- Author of “Office Orthopaedics for the GP”, an interactive CD-ROM which forms the basis of the Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia`s course onpractical orthopaedics.
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner of American board of Independent examiners.